High Level Principles for Data Integration - About CPSIC
High Level Principles for Data Integration series
- High Level Principles for Data Integration
- About CPSIC
- Statistical Integration – why?
- PRINCIPLE ONE - Strategic Resource
- PRINCIPLE TWO - Custodian's Accountability
- PRINCIPLE THREE - Integrator's Accountability
- PRINCIPLE FOUR - Public Benefit
- PRINCIPLE FIVE - Statistical & Research Purposes
- PRINCIPLE SIX - Preserving Privacy & Confidentiality
- PRINCIPLE SEVEN - Transparency
- Statistical Data Integration
In 2009, Australian Government Portfolio Secretaries established a Cross Portfolio Statistical Integration Committee (CPSIC), jointly chaired by DoHA and ABS, to create an Australian government approach to facilitate linkage of social, economic and environmental data for statistical and research purposes.
Cross Portfolio Statistical Integration Committee members were: Attorney-General's Department, Australian Bureau of Agricultural Resource Economics, Australian Bureau of Statistics, Australian Public Service Commission, Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Department of Defence, Department of Health and Ageing, Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts, Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs, Department of Finance and Deregulation, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Department of Human Services, Department of Immigration and Citizenship, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Local Government, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, Department of Resources, Energy and Tourism, Department of the Treasury and the Department of Veterans’ Affairs.